Sunday, September 30, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

Monday: Taquitos with salsa and sour cream, salad

Tuesday: Beans and cornbread, steamed green beans

Wednesday: Hamburger Soup, salad

Thursday: Grilled chicken, brown rice, salad, steamed carrots

Friday: Gyros with lettuce, tomatoes, and cucumbers, brown rice

Saturday: Apple Chicken, baked potatoes, baked butternut squash, steamed broccoli

I know it is only Sunday, but I have a few minutes right now to do this and I may not have time in the morning. So, here is my menu! We are trying to eat up all of the Once A Month Cooking meals from September. Then Friday is grocery shopping day and we will start fresh.

I read Saving Dinner Friday afternoon and it looks like a great, healthy plan. I am going to try following Saving Dinner's menus for a month. I am going to shop for one week at a time and see how that works for me.

post signature

2 comments:

Annie said...

I keep forgetting to make gyros lately...
I got all my cooking done this morning! My list is looking pretty good... I just have to pack now. If you didn't live all the way down there I'd have you come help me!

Julie said...

And I would definitely come help you!