Friday, September 28, 2007

Books to Buy

Here are a few books I want to buy and read very soon:
The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
Body Clutter by Marla Cilley and Leanne Ely
Saving Dinner for the Holidays by Leanne Ely
The Complete Tightwad Gazette
Sidetracked Home Executives
Healthy Foods by Leanne Ely
Checklists for Life by Kristen Lagatree

I also have a list of about 50 books that I have been working on since 2004. Obviously I am not too focused on reading through that list! It is a list I compiled while reading Honey For A Woman's Heart. I just LOVE that book! I need to buy it. Honey For A Child's Heart is also very good. The Read Aloud Handbook by Jim Trelease is also great.

Okay, I'll stop.


post signature

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I bought The Tightwad Gazette books when I was in Louisiana. I may still have them... will have to dig around in the shed and see if I can find them for you.

Michele said...

Sidetrcked Home Executives is really cute and has lots of good ideas!